Thursday, March 21, 2013

School Time Layout

I made this double page layout for my oldest son's Kindergarten scrapbook.  It is a regular 3 ring binder with page protectors in it to hold the layouts.  I figure it is a lot cheaper that way PLUS it will hold much more than a traditional scrapbook. 

I used DCWV's dots, stripes, and plaids stack for all the patterned paper.  
 Page #1
 Page #2
I thought the weaved ribbon mimicked the plaid nicely.
 I used my Cricut with SCAL2 to create and cut the title.

Entry for these challenges:
Creative Cutting Challenge

Linking up with DL.ART March Linky Party


11 comments:

  1. Hello! What a super cute layout! You did a great job here!=))
    Thank you for participating in Red Carpet Studio challenge! Good luck=)))
    xx Olga

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so glad you like it! Thanks for the encouraging words!

      Delete
  2. Great scrapbook layout! Love that you are using a little different method (3 ring binder) too. Colors are fantastic!
    Thanks for joining us at Creative Cutting Challenge!
    Cindy
    DT Leader

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for your kind words!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cool idea to use a 3-hole binder for your scrapbook...wish I had thought of that! And your layout is great. thank you for sharing with us at Creative Cutting Challenges.

    Carolyn
    CCC DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that you wove the ribbon, kind of like two embellies in one! Very creative :) thanks for joining us at RCS! I am enjoying your layouts each week, I hope you continue to share!

    ReplyDelete
  6. cute page. Great weaved ribbon accents... and thanks for playing along with us at RCS

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable layout!
    Thanks for playing along with Creative Cutting Challenges!
    <3 Pam, CCC DT

    ReplyDelete