Thursday, May 16, 2013

Kite Card Take 2

After making the card from my previous post, I was determined to not waste the negative die cuts from the pieces I had cut.  So this card was created!  I went with a girl theme on this one.  I am not sure which one I prefer, but I am sure they will both be great to have on hand.
These cards make me smile.  There is nothing quite like getting to fly a kite out in the open sky...
I hope you have a wonderfully crafty day!


Entering here:
5/18 Glitter N Sparkle
5/18 Catch the Bug Challenge (three buttons)
5/19 Kaboodle Doodles
5/21 Crafty Creations
5/21 Papertake Weekly (the sound of my kids laughing as they fly kites is music to my ears!)
5/22 Word Art Wednesday
5/22 Crafting By Designs
5/26 Paper playtime
5/28 Let's Craft and Create
5/28 Victorine Originals
5/31 Chalk N Stock-I used brown chalk around the kite
5/30 DL.Art linky
5/31 Every Day is an Occasion

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful! Thanks for joining us at Crafting By Designs!
    Hugs, Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two fabulous cards Beth, thanks so much for joining us for our latest challenge at LCC.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just a reminder!
    Clearly Digi Stamps Blog Hop Today and Freebie images every Sun and Thursday this month. (actually 2 Freebies right now till Monday....they are cute!!)
    See you there!
    http://www.clearlyistamp.blogspot.com/

    Kathy D.
    Clearly Digi Stamps DT Member

    by the way....love that you got two cards done this way. and they are both cute

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute card. The die-cuts are lovely and the way you put them altogether is superb. Love it! Thanks for blessing us with your artwork this week at Word Art Wednesday. God bless, always!

    JO ANN
    http://jatterburycreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another great make, Love the paper you have used for that kite! Thank you for joining us this month at Chalk N Stock and good luck. Hugs

    NIKKI DT

    ReplyDelete