Thursday, May 21, 2015

Sew Crafty Projects

As many of you know, I am crazy about anything sewing related!  I started sewing when I was in kindergarten and have stuck with it ever since.  I love the way papercrafting can encompass the sewing world too.  Here are projects that have that theme.  The majority of the products used on them are from Oriental Trading.
First off, I created this lovely sign. Who wouldn't want this hanging in their craft room? The file I used for it is from SVG Cut's Sew Crafty kit. I used paper from DCWV's Heirloom Stack, solid cardstock from here and here, wooden buttons, white satin ribbon and adhesive dots all from Oriental Trading.
My next project is a very vintage card.   I used paper from DCWV's Heirloom Stack, solid cardstock from herewooden buttonssewing stamps, artist safety pins, sewing charms, thin foam tape and  adhesive dots from Oriental Trading.
Next up is a sewing machine gift box!  The cutting file I used is from The Cutting Cafe.  I used paper from DCWV's Heirloom Stack, solid cardstock from here, wooden buttons, sewing washi tape and adhesive dots all from Oriental Trading.
For the pincushion card, I used solid cardstock from here and here, black baker's twinesewing stampssewing washi tapethin foam tape and adhesive dots from Oriental Trading.
Last, but definitely not least, I created this tag shaped card using a file from SnapDragon Snippets.  I used paper from DCWV's Heirloom Stack, solid cardstock from here and herewooden buttonssewing stampsartist safety pinssewing charms, and adhesive dots from Oriental Trading.
All of the products that I used from Oriental Trading Company to make this project were wonderful! I would recommend any and all of them to you.  They really have some amazing sewing themed supplies, as you can see.  I also used round storage bottles from them to store the extra wooden buttons.

For more details on these projects, check out these blog posts:

I hope you have a wonderfully crafty day!

The review of these products is based strictly on my opinion. Others may have a different opinion or experience with the products listed above. I was provided the samples free of charge by Oriental Trading Co. and I provided my honest opinion. No other type of compensation was received for this review.

5 comments:

  1. What an awesome array of products great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all of your amazing projects! All of your sewing theme projects are so detailed, all of the embellishments you used look awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!!! LOVE it ALL!!! It all looks amazing Beth!!!! I can't sew worth squat!!! But I love seeing it & looking at it and these cards & sign look awesome!! LOVE the papers you used too!!! Have a Wonderful Weekend! :)

    Theresa
    Scrappers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow they are all stunning projects love the all. But the sewing machine is my favourite such an usual idea

    ReplyDelete