Saturday, January 30, 2016

Dinosaur Invasion!

I am taking a break from holiday postings to just share some fun projects I recently created with SVG Attic's files.  As a boy mom, I LOVE the fact that SVG Attic has several boy themed sets to create with.  This time I went with a dinosaur theme. 
For this dig zone hat, I used a file from the JGW Dino Dig set.
 I tried to make it look like a paleontologist hat, so I stayed true to those colors.
 Here is a look at the side of the hat.  It was big enough that it fit my 3.5 year old with room to spare!
 Next, I made some dino face cards from files in the JGW Dino Party Kit.  I think these are so much FUN!  The mouths open to reveal a message inside.
 The T-rex...
 Triceratops...
 And the Pteranodon.  I used DCWV's double sided cardstock for all of these projects and for the cards, I embellished them with some homemade enamel dots.  Other than that, I kept things pretty simple!
I hope you have a wonderfully crafty day!

1 comment: