Monday, September 12, 2016

DCWV DIY Pop Up Cards

Hello crafty friends!  One of DCWV's new DIY stacks at Michaels is Pop-Up Cards.  I have always been a fan of those, but have never made one because I thought they would be difficult to figure out.  Guess what...that stack makes pop-up cards SO easy!  Here are three that I created in just a short amount of time.
This flower is so pretty, isn't it?
And these birds look like they are flying off of a tree branch.
There are even some simple word pop ups in this stack!  All pre-cut and ready to go.  All you have to do is punch out the pieces and assemble!  Easy peasy!
Here is a peek at the fronts of the cards.  I love that they are understated to really allow for the WOW factor when the card is opened.
So if you are like me, and are intimidated by pop-up cards, don't let that stop you anymore!  Head on over to your local Michaels store and pick this stack up!

Here is a flip through video that I made of that stack:
I hope you have a wonderfully crafty day!


3 comments:

  1. They are all wonderful Beth! I agree the flower one is so pretty! :) Have a great day!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful assortment of wonderful cards my friend!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous cards, you have been rocking the DIY stacks, love it!

    ReplyDelete