Monday, September 19, 2016

SVG Attic Fall Decor

Good morning all!  Today is my day to post on the SVG Attic blog.  Fall will be here in just a couple of days, so I created this fall decor to share with you.
For the apple basket, I used the file from JGW Fall Ensemble.  There is a great tutorial HERE to help with assembly.  Papers are from DCWV's Pumpkin Patch stack.  I added a small bow of Totally Pumpkin Trendy Twine to the front.
The pumpkin is from the JGW Falling Leaves set.  Tutorial for that is HERE.  The leaf with vine is from the JGW Sam the Scarecrow set and it worked perfectly on the pumpkin!  Once again, all the papers are from DCWV's Pumpkin Patch stack.  I wrapped some Totally Chocolate and Spiced Pumpkin Trendy Twines around the pumpkin.

Here is a look at the sets that I used:



I hope you have a wonderfully crafty day!

New to SVG Attic?  Check out these awesome places!


Entering here:
Sept 24 HIMCR
Sept 30 Pink and Main

3 comments:

  1. You know I Adore the FALL Season! So anything fall related is already awesome to me! :) But when you make 3D projects for Fall my heart just skips a beat! LOOOVE your cool projects my friend! That basket with the apples I LOVE!

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh Beth, these are fantastic! I love your basket full of 3d pumpkins~So fun and festive! You make the cutest things!
    Sherrie k

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, amazing projects! I love all of the fall themed decor you created! The pumpkin is fabulous and that basket of apples is awesome as well! Love the papers and twine accents too!

    ReplyDelete