Saturday, September 10, 2016

Trendy Twine ~ Floral Smile Card

Good morning!  Today is my day to post on the Trendy Twine blog and this month we are featuring Lemon Peppermint Trendy Twine.   I kept my card simple and stayed with the same colors that are within that twine.
This card is large, 5"x7".  The red paper is from DCWV's Garden Charm stack and the yellow die cut paper is from DCWV's 6x6 Paper Lace stack.  I wrapped the Lemon Peppermint Trendy Twine around the yellow paper.  The Red Tag-It was perfect for the sentiments from the Smile stamp set.  I adhered that to the card with foam tape and then added a bow of the Lemon Peppermint Trendy Twine.  The finishing touch was three red sequins from the Christmas Shaker Medley.

Here is what I used from Annie's Paper Boutique:

 If you are new to Trendy Twine, you will want to check out these fun places:
Shop for Trendy Twine HERE
Follow Trendy Twine on Facebook
Twine It Up! Facebook Group

Want to see what the DCWV Paper Lace stack looks like?  Here is a flip through video I made of it:

I hope you have a wonderfully crafty day!

3 comments:

  1. Love this Beth!! I was looking at those die cut panels and just waiting for someone to use them and you really rocked it. This card is so pretty and elegant!! Awesome job friend!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So Pretty Beth! I love what you did with the laser cut paper pack... I've been wanting to purchase it but haven't seen any ideas until now! Beautiful work!~

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty card, I love what you did with that stack, so creative!

    ReplyDelete