Thursday, October 13, 2016

Spooky Night Halloween Cards...Take 2

Here is the second set of cards that I created using DCWV card bases DCWV's Spooky Night and Mixed Media mini stacks.  You can see the similar ones I made HERE.
On my first card, I embellished it with black enamel dotsTotally Black Trendy Twine and a Blue Moon Beads Holiday Frights charm (available at Jo-Ann Fabrics stores).  I attached it with a Glue Dot.  The stamp is from Pink and Main.
The second one is a cute ghost card.
I embellished it with a bow of Trick or Treat Trendy Twine.  The stamp is from Annie's Paper Boutique.  The glittery spider web die cut is from DCWV in 2014, so it probably isn't available in stores now, but I am sure you could find something similar!

I hope you have a wonderfully crafty day!

Entering here:
Oct 31 Pink and Main

2 comments:

  1. Adorable set of cards! I'm loving how fun this stack is to create projects with! That ghost is just adorable and I love how you stamped the tombstone too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super FUN Halloween cards Beth! LOVE that cool spider web! :)

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete