Monday, February 13, 2017

Celebrate Washi Tape Card

Hello all!  A couple weeks ago I bought two boxes of Recollections washi tape from Michaels.  Yes, boxes.  45 rolls per box, to be exact!  I couldn't resist!  I only spent $8 per box of 45 rolls.  Anyway, I made myself start creating with them, so it wouldn't be something that I bought and never used.
This card uses washi tape from both the seasonal and the color gradient boxes.  I used Gina Marie Designs stitched rectangle and scalloped stitched nested rectangle dies.  The yellow paper is from DCWV's Fiber stack and I used a Sizzix Tim Holtz die from the Celebration set.  The homemade enamel dots were adhered with Glue Dots stitched glue squares.
I hope you have a wonderfully crafty day!

3 comments:

  1. Wow, 90 rolls of Washi!?!? You certainly made a challenge for yourself!! I love this card. When it arrived in my inbox I knew I had to come over and comment. It's so bright and happy! I'll be saving it to my "inspiration" file to CASE some time in the future. Maybe after I've bought a box or two of that Washi . . .

    Evelyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is AWESOME!!!! LOVE, LOVE your use of the washi tape! Fabulous Card Beth!

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  3. great use of washi....I have some and am never quite sure how to use it...TFS

    ReplyDelete