Wednesday, February 22, 2017

Sympathy Card in Blues

Hello everyone!  I needed to make some sympathy cards to have on hand, so I pulled out my DCWV Royal Gypsy stack and got to work.  Those prints are totally perfect, right?!
The sentiment is retired from My Craft Spot and the ovals were cut with Stitched Oval dies.  I added a bow of cream ribbon and three homemade enamel dots that were adhered with mini glue dots.
Wouldn't you know, I ran out of ribbon on my very last card, so I used Totally Natural Trendy Twine instead.  It was the perfect color!
I hope you have a wonderfully crafty day!

4 comments:

  1. Such an elegant looking card! Those papers look gorgeous against the layered sentiment tag!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They turned out beautiful Beth - Clever to use the Trendy Twine & that it matched! Hugs! :)

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty. I sure do like the half and half design.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Elegant & Beautiful!!I love the paper!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete