Tuesday, March 07, 2017

Bunny Make A Wish Card

Happy Tuesday!  I wanted to share this sweet spring card with you because I think everyone is ready for warmer weather.
The papers I used are from Echo Park's For the Record 2 6x6 stack.  The stamps are from Pink and Main's Dandelion Wishes set.  I colored the bunny with Prismacolor colored pencils.  It is hard to see in this picture, but I added a hint of yellow coloring in the background to bring out the yellow in the patterned papers.  The stitched oval dies are from Cottage Cutz.
I used Pink and Main's brand new Lacy Border die for the eyelet border.  I am totally LOVING that die set!
Did this card get you in the spring mood?  I sure hope so!

Have a wonderfully crafty day!

Entering here:
March 8 DL. Art
March 15 Word Art Wednesday
March 27 Pink and Main

4 comments:

  1. Oh how Sweet!! Super CUTE card! Love that little bunny... I really should use mine! The papers are so pretty! :)

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card! The design is looking very familiar, haha! I love the fun patterned papers you used and those dies look amazing! Loving the eyelet border die you used, so pretty! Awesome job on this card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the stamp set!Super cute bunny! Adorable card my friend!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable! Thanks for joining the Pink and Main Challenge this month! Pam M. DT Member

    ReplyDelete