Thursday, June 29, 2017

Summer Kids Activities

Hello everyone!  Today I am doing a post on toys/activities that are GREAT to fill the summer"spare time" that your kids might have!  All the products are available at Oriental Trading.

I think it is very important for my boys to learn how to help around the house and this is a great way for them to do so!  As you can see, they all took turns with these items.


The set includes a hand duster, a broom, hand broom with dustpan, mop (which is not to be used with water) and the stand that holds it all. They are great quality toys and they help keep the house clean, which is awesome!
The next day, I was babysitting two nieces and we got out the Farm Party Bean Bag Toss.  It was fun for all the kids to take turns trying to get the bean bag bales into the holes of the board!
From ages 2 to 10, it was a great activity.

Next up, we played with the Super Fun Bubble Wand Assortment and Bubble Bottles 32 oz. and all 5 kids spent a lot of time running around on the lawn blowing bubbles!
Who doesn't love bubbles on a warm day?!
And finally, they took the time to learn how to use the emoji fidget spinner.  Let me tell you, it was the hilight of the afternoon!  They all took turns with it.  Click HERE to go to a post that I made exclusively about this fidget spinner.
So, if you are wondering how you are going to keep your kids or grandkids having a great summer, stop by Oriental Trading and see all they have to offer.  You will be glad you did!

The review of this product is based strictly on my opinion. Others may have a different opinion or experience with the product above. I was provided the sample free of charge by Oriental Trading Co. and I provided my honest opinion. No other type of compensation was received for this review.

2 comments:

  1. What a fun post!! Can I borrow your boys to come clean my house?? ;) The ring toss game looks so fun!! And I love bubbles!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super fun post! It looks like they all had a blast! All of the pictures are adorable!

    ReplyDelete