Saturday, August 26, 2017

Love Wedding Card

Happy Saturday!  Do you ever keep so busy blogging about cards that you need to post that the ones you don't make for a DT don't get posted for a long time?  Well, this is one of those cards!  I made this for a very dear friend that got married in May.  Her wedding colors were purple and lime.
 The patterned papers I used are from DCWV's Lilac Love stack and the lime papers are from K & Company.  The square doily and rose dies are unbranded ones from eBay.  I used a sentiment from Paper Smooches' We Connect stamp set with Versafine Onyx Black ink.  For embellishments, I used GMD Succulents enamel dots and Lime Grapesicle Trendy Twine.  Adhesives on this card are ATG, Scotch foam tape, and Zig 2-Way glue.
I hope you have a wonderfully crafty day!

4 comments:

  1. Such a pretty card. I love the trendy twine, enamel dots and the pretty rose.
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card! I love the pretty dies you used. Those papers coordinate perfectly with the twine accents!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so elegant and gorgeous!! I love the colors and papers!! The roses are beautiful!! What a stunning card!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's so pretty & Elegant!!! LOVE the roses... :)

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete