Monday, August 21, 2017

Rainbow and Clouds Card

Good morning all!  Today I have a fun and cheery card to share with you.
This card revolves around the GMD stitched cloud border dies set.
I used those dies to cut clouds out of white cardstock and vellum.  I added various sequins to the clouds using glue stitch squares from Glue Dots.
The rainbow was created with circles of varying diameters.  The largest size was 3" and they decreased in .25" increments.  I tucked it between white and vellum cloud layers.  The sentiment was stamped in Versafine Onyx Black ink with a Heidi Swapp stamp.
I hope you have a wonderfully crafty day!

4 comments:

  1. What a HAPPY Bright CHEERY Card! LOVE the clouds Beth! Looks Fantastic! Have a wonderful day!

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so beautiful, Beth!! I love the rainbow tucked in the clouds!! It is a happy card!! Love it!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those dies look awesome and the way you used them looks amazing! Your card is so gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete