Thursday, August 17, 2017

Shaped Heart Card

Hello all!  I am sharing a shaped heart card with you today.  I started out by making the card base using the largest GMD Big and Little Pierced Chain Heart die.
I layered that with a GMD Lacey Doily die cut and two die cuts of the smallest GMD Big and Little Pierced Chain Heart die.  I wrapped Krazy For Kraft Trendy Twine around the front, added a small sentiment on a tag and a key charm.  The finishing touch was two GMD Rose Garden Enamel Dots on the small heart.  The papers I used are from the 6x6" Love You pad from The Paper Studio.
I hope you have a wonderfully crafty day!

4 comments:

  1. This is so beautiful!! I love the heart shape and the layers!! It's so gorgeous!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super fun shaped card! The papers are so gorgeous and the twine looks perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. BEAUTIFUL card Beth! I LOVE the shape & pretty papers... really vintage/chic.. LOVE it!

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete