Thursday, August 03, 2017

Star Birthday Card

Happy Thursday all!  I am always creating birthday cards and love it when they come together just as I plan.  This card is one of those that I really love how it turned out!
I used BoBunny Bold & Bright Double Dot papers, GMD stitched rectangle dies and GMD Cut In Cut Out Star Die set to create it.  Those dies are so awesome!  They have 3 ways to use each size of star as you can see in the picture below.
I embellished with GMD Tropical Island enamel dots and stamped a sentiment from Victorine Originals' Floral and Sayings stamp set.  The white panel, the sentiment banner, and a couple of the stars are popped up with Scotch foam tape.
I hope you have a wonderfully crafty day!

3 comments:

  1. Super fun and cool! Love the fun star dies!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous birthday card! It's so fun and festive with all of the bright colors! Those dies are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a FUN card! LOVE totally LOVE those Star dies! I'm so glad I ordered them... they're awesome! :)

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete