Monday, September 04, 2017

Embossed Floral Card

Today I am sharing a card that has NO die cutting on it, either manual or electronic...WHAT?!  I know!  This one features the lovely GMD Wild Flower Embossing Folder.
To create the "image", I inked the inside of the embossing folder with Distress Inks in Picked Raspberry, Worn Lipstick, and Spun Sugar to look like an ombre effect once rolled through my Big Shot.  Once I took the paper out, I distressed it with Black Soot DI on the embossing.  I then distressed the edge of the paper with a scissors.
I added a strip of washi tape and curled the corner to reveal a pink under layer on which I stamped a sentiment from CDD Simply Said stamp set.  I added GMD Sophisticated enamel dots in the bottom left corner.
I hope you have a wonderfully crafty day!

4 comments:

  1. This is so gorgeous, Beth!! I love the colors and the embossing!! What an elegant, beautiful card!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty card! I love the distressing on the edges and the inking you did with the embossing folder!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WHAT? No Die cutting? say it ain't so Beth! hahahaha Well... it's GORGEOUS!! LOVE the floral design and pretty colors... beautiful!

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! Elegant & Beautiful!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete