Monday, September 11, 2017

Teddy Bear Baby Card

Hello all!  Today is my day to post on the SVG Attic blog.  I made this card for my newest niece!
I used the Teddy Bi-Fold card file from SVG Attic's JGW Beary Sweet set.  The papers are from DCWV's Minty Lace stack.  I embellished the card with GMD Watermelon enamel dots, and Tickled Pink Trendy Twine.
Here is what the card looks like all opened up...
The inside is even decorated!  I love this file!  It can work well for a boy or a girl.
Here is a look at the set I used from SVG Attic:
I hope you have a wonderfully crafty day!

New to SVG Attic? Check out these awesome places!

6 comments:

  1. This is just Precious!! Love it!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute ! I love this bifold card! I'm going to have to get this file !

    Hugs,

    Chriss

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, this is so sweet, Beth!! I love how you dressed up the adorable bear with the necklace and bow!! The fold and papers are fabulous!! Love it!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely adorable! The little bear is so sweet with her necklace and bow! The design of your card is fabulous! Congrats on your new niece!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh how Precious!!! Such an adorable card! LOVE the bow and necklace you made for the bear!

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete