Wednesday, October 04, 2017

Confirmation Card

Hello all!  Happy Wednesday.  Today is my day to post on the Victorine Originals blog with this Confirmation card.  I used colors from the Victorine Originals mood board challenge to create it!
I started by taking a long acrylic stamping block and smudging Distress Inks in Fired Brick, Spiced Marmalade, and Mustard Seed on it.  I then generously spritzed that with water, flipped it over onto a piece of Canson XL watercolor paper and let it set for 5 minutes with a heavy book on top of the acrylic block.  The colors are so vibrant and beautiful!
When that was totally dry, I stamped the VO Congratulations on your Confirmation stamp onto it using Versafine Onyx Black ink and my stamping tool. I embossed the sentiment with clear embossing powder.  I added a little bit of white gel pen in the flame as well.  For embellishments, I added Totally Black Trendy Twine and GMD Enamel Dots.

Remember, we have this mood board challenge going on right now! Here is the inspiration photo for it. You can use the pictures, theme, and/or colors to enter.

New to Victorine Originals?


You can find me at these links on Social Media:

2 comments:

  1. Very cool card! The inking technique looks so awesome, I love the colors you used!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE the vibrant colors! It's a great technique too... Really makes all the colors POP! And the Black embossing really stands out on top... it's a fabulous card!

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete