Tuesday, October 17, 2017

Make A Wish Owl Card

This birthday card was a fun one!  My brother likes owls, so of course, I have to go a little overboard when I make him a card ;)
The papers are from My Mind's Eye Hootenanny 6x6 paper pad.  I used GMD up & down in & out cut square dies for the focal point with the fussy cut images.
The enamel dots I used are from GMD beach party and tropical island collections.  The sentiment banner and the owl were popped up with foam tape.
I hope you have a wonderfully crafty day.

3 comments:

  1. Super cute card! I love those papers and I have them in my stash, I think I tend to hoard them since they are so super cute! I'm sure your brother will love this card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! This is such a bright and cheerful birthday card! I know your brother will love it!

    Hugs,
    Chriss

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww... that is so fun & cheery Beth! He's gonna love it.. adorable owl!

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations


    ReplyDelete