Friday, January 12, 2018

Just Be You Card

 Happy Friday!  We have made it through another week.  Whew!  Today I am sharing a card that I made...just because.  I rarely do that, create just to create.  It felt great!  I was inspired by the DCWV Watercolor Garden stack.  I love the bright colors and fun prints it contains.
Additional products used include GMD stitched rectangle die, Sunny Studio hexagon dies, MME The Sweetest Thing Honey "Happiness" stamps, Ranger Java Bean ink, and gold thread.  Adhesives used are foam tape, ATG and Lineco Adhesive in a precision tip bottle

Here is the sketch I followed from DCWV's Facebook page:
If you want to join in the fun, submissions are due by midnight on January 16th.  Create a card using the above sketch and DCWV papers, then email a photo to meganl@americancrafts.com.

3 comments:

  1. This is beautiful, Beth!! I love the papers you used!! The design is fabulous!! Perfect take on the sketch!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun card! Those papers are so fabulous! I'm hoping I get a chance to sneak into my craft room this weekend to play. It's been weeks since I've done anything crafty and am totally missing my crafty time. Have a fabulous weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally love the design and papers - Awesome card!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete