Wednesday, April 11, 2018

Breast Cancer Cards

This is another one of my Hobby Lobby clearance paper projects!  I purchased the 8x8" MAMBI breast cancer paper pad for $1.50 and got to work on these cards!
There is a local woman who is currently battling breast cancer, so I will be sending one of these out to her.  This style has rose gold foil on the background words, which makes it very showy in person.
 I used GMD scalloped stitched rectangle and stitched rectangle dies, a retired stamp set from Clear Dollar Stamps, Distress Oxide ink in Worn Lipstick and VersaFine Onyx Black ink.  Adhesives include foam tape and ATG
 To embellish, I added ribbon from Annie's Paper Boutique and Platinum Stickles.
I hope you have a wonderfully crafty day!

4 comments:

  1. They are beautiful Beth! Perfect encouragement cards!!!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful set of cards! Pretty papers too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely cards!!I love the pretty papers. Great deal on the papers!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete