Friday, April 13, 2018

SumMore Fun Mood Board #26

Happy Friday! Today is the start of a new challenge at the SumMore Fun blog with a new mood board (you can see it at the bottom of this post). Here is what I created for inspiration!
I used Victorine OriginalsBrush Floral stamp set to create this card.  I started with a piece of Canson XL Watercolor paper and stamped the grass (Lucky Clover Distress Oxide) along the bottom.  I then added flowers using Distress Oxides in Broken China and Faded Jeans.  The sentiment was stamped with VersaFine Onyx Black then embossed with clear embossing powder.  To embellish, I wrapped Totally Kraft Trendy Twine around the panel and added a bow.  I also added coordinating sequins in the top right corner.  I adhered the stamped panel onto blue cardstock die cut with GMD Loopy Rectangle die.  The kraft card base tied it all together!
Here is a look at the current mood board:
You can enter using the theme, pictures, or colors (like I did!). Lots of choices! Head on over to the SumMore Fun blog and check out their challenge post. You have two weeks to enter your project/s. We can't wait to see your take on the current Mood Board.

I hope you have a wonderfully crafty day!

New to SumMore Fun?
Click the store link below for an automatic 10% discount off your purchase!
Or use BETH10 as your discount code at checkout for 10% off.
Check out the SumMore Fun Store


You can find me at these links on Social Media:


4 comments:

  1. So pretty Beth!! I love the flowers!!! Have a great weekend!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is so pretty! I love the "doodle" style stamp you used for the flowers! Great color combination too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very PRETTY! Love the pretty flowers & I love the current mood board!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete